Our Sites: RFQwork
Our Facebook :: Our YouTube
The ultimate accessory for your 3D printer: a solid state laser cutter attachment.
Originally developed for a NASA project, we present a powerful diode laser that can convert your 3D printer or CNC router into a powerful laser engraving / cutting machine.
- In 2014 we created the 2.1W L-Cheapo laser.
- In the middle of 2015 we presented the 3.5W L-Cheapo Mk3.
- In 2016 we forged ahead with the L-Cheapo Mk4.
- Now, we introduce the Mk5. 8 watts of continuous output allows for working on any material that can be engraved or cut by a CO2 laser.
Meet the L-Cheapo MK5, with a continuous output of 8000mW continuous over hours, and measured at the workpiece.
- Optimized for continuous output: beware competitors who only state their peak output! We promise 8000mW and deliver 8000mW.
- 24/7 full tech support
- Easy to install and remove for quick tool swapping.
- Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC mills
- Can cut and engrave many materials including: wood, plywood, fabric, felt, acrylic, ABS, PLA, cardboard, hardboard. Can be used for PCB and aluminum etching with the appropriate chemicals.
- Made in the USA.
This power is enough to cut 6 mm Ό of wood and plywood.
Create and engraving nice images on plastic and acrylic.
You can engrave on glass and etch aluminum or copper.
With MK4 L-Cheapo 5.6W laser you can turn your creativity into reality. Start laser cutting and laser engraving with ease as never before.
All models within the L-Cheapo line can be easily installed on any 3D printer or CNC machine. If you already have a laser engraver, the control system allows for rapid upgrading of your laser by swapping the diode block.
Does not require additional cooling or optical trimming; runs on 12V to 24V inclusive, allowing you to use a ATX power supply or laptop power brick if you so choose.
Engrave and cut images from JPEG, EPS, gcode, NC files and more using the unified plugins.
- For a limited time, get your 8W MK5 L-Cheapo laser today for 495$ 475$ only.
- Special offer on 3.5W MK3 L-Cheapo laser for 295$ 279$ only
Use promo code (sale42 to get a discount)
Learn more on http://endurancelasers.com/diode-lasers/5-watt/
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By alex morgan in forum Manufacturer News & Announcements
Last Post: 07-01-2015, 04:53 PM
By gautham in forum Printing Materials
Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:24 PM
By mic-eire in forum DIY 3D Printer Machine Mechanics
Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:24 PM
By gautham in forum 3D Printer Kickstart Projects
Last Post: 04-02-2014, 10:54 PM
By jrrdw in forum United States Club House
Last Post: 02-27-2014, 07:53 AM
Tags for this Thread