Close
Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need replacement head/liquifier dimension SST

Quote Originally Posted by gzan59 View Post
    Sorry probably i don't explain clear, our head is a replacement at the original head, when the original stratasys head is clogged in the liquifier tubesAttachment 1479Attachment 1480 you can try to clean the tubes (very difficult to do ) or replace with our head/liquifierAttachment 1479
    I completely disassembled my head including the liquefier tubes that go into the nozzles. I still have clogged nozzles or stripped feed Motor wheels. I know this machine inside and out but I'm at my wits end. So at this point either i re-design and fab my own head or a buy one. If you have a drop in replacement im very interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthogroup View Post
    I completely disassembled my head including the liquefier tubes that go into the nozzles. I still have clogged nozzles or stripped feed Motor wheels. I know this machine inside and out but I'm at my wits end. So at this point either i re-design and fab my own head or a buy one. If you have a drop in replacement im very interested.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/152368152476 It ain't cheap though

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear drumguy560 we are the owner of the head/liquefier on ebay, some considerations on your statement that the head is not cheap :
    - the head/liquifier have 3 parts milled with hight precision CNC, after we bend the tubes and solder with the nozzle (very difficult manual operations), furthermore there are ebay and paypal commissions (about 15%), never mind the time to draw and test the head.
    - if you need to replace the head/liquefier and aks stratasys support they ask you thousand $ for replace the entire head alternatively there is a German spare part supplier that ask 1850 Euros for a head/liquefier like our......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gzan59 View Post
    Dear drumguy560 we are the owner of the head/liquefier on ebay, some considerations on your statement that the head is not cheap :
    - the head/liquifier have 3 parts milled with hight precision CNC, after we bend the tubes and solder with the nozzle (very difficult manual operations), furthermore there are ebay and paypal commissions (about 15%), never mind the time to draw and test the head.
    - if you need to replace the head/liquefier and aks stratasys support they ask you thousand $ for replace the entire head alternatively there is a German spare part supplier that ask 1850 Euros for a head/liquefier like our......
    Oh I have no problem with your price! And genuinely thank you for putting in the legwork for this. I was just letting the poster above me know that there was an alternative, and it is a bit of money, though as you mentioned, quite a bit cheaper than other solutions

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a old 768 bst that seems to have a leak in the liquifier tube. It causes a really annoying head clog. I really don't want to scrap or give away the beast. I see a few people try to tackle a rebuild. If you successfully build replacements I would be interested in purchasing. If you gave up on the project or just don't bother with it, would you share the stl files? I have a sherline cnc and am going to a tech school for cnc programming. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,
    Stuckonacircle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information