Close
Login to Your Account
    Downloads
    Uploads

New 3D Printer - BlackSmith 3D

Hello everyone,,
    We are BlackSmith 3D, and we hope you'll take the time to check out the 3D Printer we have to offer you.
    With a volume capacity of 6650 cubic centimetres, it is significantly larger than other 3D printers out there, yet it remains compact in size.

Also, our 3D printer uses a rotary platform which allows the user to scan and duplicate whatever they want, instead of having to create whatever they want to print slowly and painstakingly.

For more information, you can visit our FaceBook page at or you can subscribe to us at http://www.blacksmith-group.com/pre-launch for more updates nearer to the release date, or if you'd just like to have a closer look at our printer in general.

Thank you very much!
    Sincerely,
    the BlackSmith 3D team

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You For your information related on 3D Printer. Talking about My perception I have not much more Knowledge about 3D printer, But last month I was assign My 3D project to a popular 3D printing service provider Binashree and they really did a great job and I hope if somebody looking for a good 3D printing service Provider They you can take their help also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Macgomes View Post
    Hello everyone,,
    We are BlackSmith 3D, and we hope you'll take the time to check out the 3D Printer we have to offer you.
    With a volume capacity of 6650 cubic centimetres, it is significantly larger than other 3D printers out there, yet it remains compact in size.

Also, our 3D printer uses a rotary platform which allows the user to scan and duplicate whatever they want, instead of having to create whatever they want to print slowly and painstakingly.

For more information, you can visit our FaceBook page at or you can subscribe to us at http://www.blacksmith-group.com/pre-launch for more updates nearer to the release date, or if you'd just like to have a closer look at our printer in general.

Thank you very much!
    Sincerely,
    the BlackSmith 3D team

Thank you my issue has been solved,..

Thread Information