Close
Login to Your Account
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    right now im using Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer since im on a budget cheap 3d printers are ok for noob like me
    heres more information about cheap 3d printers . also its easy to carry since its compact

info : This 3D printer has a heated build plate and comes with a micro SD card and sample PLA filament. It has a compact design with a small footprint and basic open frame design. Due to its heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperature, this 3D printer can work with any type of filament from the basic filaments like ABS and PLA to the more advanced materials such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites or dissolvable PVA. Monoprice Select Mini 3D printer is fully assembled and can be used right out of the box.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ordered a Zortrax M200 the other day, so I am eagerly waiting for it!
    Hopefully it will show up in a couple of weeks but The Chinese New Year may get in the way for that hope of mine.

Also bought a Sumpod(MDF) a few years back. Never got it to work at a descent level so I kind of gave it up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A wide range of materials can be utilized for 3D printing for example:
    ABS plastic, PLA, polyamide (nylon), glass filled polyamide, stereolithography materials (epoxy pitches), silver, titanium, steel, wax, photopolymers and polycarbonate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    would like to note that anyone who would like to improve a 3d printer and convert it intor engraving or cutting machine may try Endurance lasers... EnduranceLasers.com
    and I give special 10% off "3Dprintforums"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was using 3dsystems Sla250 (viper) and sla500 till 2005.
    In 2005 we bought Stratasys FDM Vantge SE ( it`s still fully working)
    In 2015 Also bought Stratasys FDM Fortus 450MC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow that printer looks awesome! Is it all custom built and designed? If so that is very impressive. I've only ever bought mine in the past. I have had a few which I got from 3D Printer for Sale | Buy 3D Printer Kits | Dibbsto UK, so far they've been quite reliable and have worked well, although I've only used the Geeetech 3D printers, what are peoples experiences with these?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My school bought Dremel printers (one 3D40 and one 3D45). I have only been using them for a couple months, and don't have prior experience to compare them to, but so far it has been a pretty good experience for me and my students. They were plug and play, straight out of the box. Students can send their projects to an online queue where I approve them and start them printing. Not the kind of quality if I were trying to sell selling what we print, but it seems to be giving my students (and me) a nice introduction to the world of 3D printing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's very complicated mechanism btw

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information