Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone using simplify3d software? I have had to adjust the bed several times because of being to close unless I use the xyc software.

MONA TILES COMPOUND, NR. CHHANI CIRCLE, CHHANI ROAD, VADODARA - 390002. GUJARAT, INDIA.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    at 2-february-2016 XYZPrinting released software version 1.1.4.1
    This version includes the option to use Gcode, made by Cura or Slic3r. This means we no longer MUST use XYZWare for Pro to slice our prints, but we still have to use this program to upload the Gcode to the printer.
    3d printing service chennai bangalore india - fdm technology

Cura
    After my first tests with Cura, I found out that the sliced Gcode imports perfectly in XYZWare for pro and gets uploaded to the printer very fast (faster then I was used to). When the file is in the printer, the printer raises the bed and starts heating up, but then something strange happend. I had the temperature in Cura set to 240C for the nozzle and 45C for the bed (Nylon settings). The printer heated both the nozzle and the bed at the same time (never seen that before) but at 45C for the bed, it didn't stop. It went all the way up to 90C and at that time the nozzle was 200C and there it stopped.
    What ever I did, I couldn't get the temperatures right, so I had to cancel this print job because my Nylon got stuck in the nozzle.
    (I will continue to try to get Cura working...)
    Slic3r
    WhoopWhoop... Succes :-)
    I sliced the same part as I did in Cura and I gave it the same settings. I made the Gcode with Slic3r and then I uploaded it to the printer via XYZWare for Pro. The bed raised to the top, the temperatures went up (one at a time, as I am used to in XYZWare) and then the printer started printing.
    Everything is faster, the slicing, the uploading, I was flabbergasted. Even the temperature went down after the first layer, exactly as I told Slic3r to do. After this experiment, I am in love with Slic3r, and I must not forget to mention, the display of the machine keeps working and the estimated time is the same rubish as it was before :-)

Thanks XYZPrinting for this great update, or may we call it an upgrade. This makes the printer so much better then it allready was.

The guys at XYZPrinting (sometimes) give great support and also the users in this group share a lot of perfect information, so I am happy with this excelent printer. No other printer in this pricepoint beats it when it comes to quality.

If you also have issues with this printer you are willing to share, please do so.
    Sorry if my English is not that good, I am Dutch.

3d printing service gujarat
    thanks.
    visit: http://vexmatech.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    this full review about this printer xyzprinting da vinci 1.0

Downloads
    Uploads
    A day or two ago I attempted to print utilizing some translucent fiber in my Da Vinci yet the printer would not sustain or let me utilize it. Turns out there is an optical sensor in the extruder that detects fiber and cant see the reasonable. I found a path around this and made a speedy instructional exercise with pictures on the most proficient method to deal with this issue here..http://garmentprinting.com.au

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks beautiful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information