Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

NEW CONTEST! Details on how to enter to win another Lulzbot TAZ 3 3D Printer!

3DPrintForums.com 2nd Contest: Win a Lulzbot TAZ 3 3D Printer and two rolls of filament! A value over $2,200 USD!!

MORE INFO ON THE LULZBOT TAZ 3 3D PRINTER CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE FOR TAZ 3 3D PDF BROCHURE

First we want to congratulate Aaron who won the first giveaway contest and is now enjoying his new Lulzbot TAZ 3 3D printer!

CONTEST START AND END DATES
    3DPrintForums.com 2nd giveaway contest is starting today, which is Saturday March 15th, 2014 and will run for a little over three weeks to end on Tuesday April 8th. On April 9th we will select a winner at random from those who have entered.

HOW TO ENTER
    Entering the contest is both FREE and EASY. There are THREE ways now to accumulate electronic entry "tickets" in our new contest!

Here are the THREE ways below. You may do any or all of these.

METHOD 1) Just post in this contest thread and you're instantly eligible to win the Lulzbot TAZ 3 3D Printer and two rolls of filament. Posting in this thread awards you one entry "ticket" chance in the contest

METHOD 2) For every five (5) posts you make in our forums between the contest start time and ending date you will gain one additional "ticket" of entry. Everyone will be on the honor system to at least post something that is a reasonable contribution to the community. Every ticket ups your chances of winning.

METHOD 3) NEW for this contest! Refer a friend, colleague or anyone interested in 3D Printing to the site. Once they register using your special referral link you get credit and THREE (3) extra entry tickets. There is no limit to how many referrals you can accumulate.

You can get YOUR custom referral code two easy ways:

1) When logged in click Settings link top right of the page. You will see a text block in the middle of that page with your custom referral link that looks like this:
    http://www.3DPrintForums.com/index.php?referrerid=XX (where XX will be YOUR userid number)

You can directly mail your personal userID link to the person you are referring and tell them to click it to signup if they are interested in joining the 3DPrintForums.com website. Once signed up, they may also enter to win this contest.

(Note: The SETTINGS link simply takes you to the main User Control Panel page: http://www.3dprintforums.com/usercp.php )

2) The second method is to use the Thread Tools menu just above the first post on any thread. Under thread tools menu is an "Email this Page" option. Select that and fill out the recipients name, email, edit the subject if you wish and customize the message body if you like. Just make sure you leave the prefilled link with your custom referrer id intact. When the user clicks the email this feature sends to them, your ID is tracked and you get credit if they register for the site.

HOW WILL THE WINNER BE CHOSEN?

The technical explanation is this:
    The winner will be chosen at random by way of a query to our database that first selects all records for members who have posted in this contest thread as well as assigning one "ticket point" for every 5 posts a member makes on the forums AND three "ticket points" for every member you referred between the contest start and end dates. Those "tickets' will be rolled up and a single random winner selected by way of a randomized database query to the results set.

The layman explanation is:
    All tickets will be tossed into an electronic bucket and the computer will pick one out at random.

YOU WILL NOT BE EMAILED OR ASSIGNED TICKET "NUMBERS". Merely posting as outlined above is the only record we need for official entries.

HOW WILL THE WINNER BE NOTIFIED?
    We will notify the winner by email and PM system here on the website. We will also announce the username in this contest thread of the winner. Upon notification the winner will have two weeks to respond and provide shipping information to 3DPrintForums.com. If we do not hear from the winner within two (2) weeks we will proceed to award the prize to the runner up selected in the original random drawing.

Upon receipt of the winners shipping information we will proceed with the shipment of the Lulzbot TAZ 3 3D Printer and two rolls of filament and notify the winner approximate transit times.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND LET THE 2nd CONTEST BEGIN!!!

MORE INFO ON THE LULZBOT TAZ 3 3D PRINTER CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE FOR TAZ 3 3D PDF BROCHURE

Attachment 273

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure, I'm in!

Downloads
    Uploads
    In it to win it!
    http://carterchristmaslights.com/

https://www.facebook.com/CarterChristmasLights

Downloads
    Uploads
    My turn to win this one

Downloads
    Uploads
    In in for the contest. Thanks for having a great forum!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I´m in, maybe lucky this time

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, wasn't the winner last time and being the optimistic cuss that I am, lets try again!
    Maybe this time I will hit the jackpot:})
    Art
    Country Bubba

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm In you never know

Downloads
    Uploads
    Count me in also please.
    Last edited by Odie; 03-15-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in, but I like Odie's message better!

Kent in KC
    [email protected]
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Kent in KC
    nvrr49.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information