Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

you should add MXD3D i think it's the best software for 3D Printing it's : 1.Free 2.easy to Use 3.powerful 4.browser based so you don't have to download it 5. it linked to shapeways so you can print any object easily .
    click here to go to MXD3D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I'm new in 3d printing industry. I'm an architecture student so I know sth about modeling. For my study I'm using mainly SketchUp but many people recommend also Rhino, which I don't know.
    Can you please give your opinion which software is easier and gives more possibilities for 3d printed models?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear friends,
    Here is a little survey I have that I will be using for my dissertation and I would be really happy and thankful if you could help me with this by filling it up.
    I am the masterís student studying supply chain management and I am conducting the research on very interesting topic: The disruptive impact of 3D printing technology on the supply chain of consumer goods industry of the future.
    It will take only 5-7 minutes to complete it.
    Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential. Feel free to tell me if there are any difficulties or just general comments you might have.
    Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.
    There is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3dprintingtech
    Sincerely,
    Kateryna Holikova

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the list of Software which are available for 3D Printing based on various popularity variables.

1. Blender
    2. SketchUP
    3. SolidWorks
    4. AutoCAD
    5. Maya
    6. 3DS Max
    7. Inventor
    8. Tinkercad
    9. 123D Design
    10. Modo
    11. 3Dtin
    12. Wings3D
    13. K-3D
    14. FreeCAD
    15. BRL-CAD

Downloads
    Uploads
    SelfCAD- SelfCAD is a comprehensive web-based 3D Modeling and Slicing tool that enables users to model, sculpt, and print with a single platform. With all features and capabilities in one place, users no longer have to open multiple programs and shift from one application to another to design, customize, and print an object. The best part is that there is no need to download or install anything.

3D designing and printing used to be a task for CAD experts. SelfCAD changes the game by enabling novice users to dabble in the world of CAD. It comes with a video training course and tutorials that introduce beginners to the art of 3D design and master it in a few days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are some of the best 3D printing softwares - TinkerCAD, Houdini, ZBrush, Sculptris, Onshape, Meshmixer, Daz Studio, Sketchup and Blender etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The icing on the cake is MoIís unique polygon mesh export that generates exceptionally clean and crisp N-Gon polygon meshes from CAD NURBS models."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Here are some of the best 3D printing softwares - TinkerCAD, Houdini, ZBrush, Sculptris, Onshape, Meshmixer, Daz Studio, Sketchup and Blender etc.
    TinkerCAD & ZBrush are good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information