Close
Login to Your Account
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear friends,
    Here is a little survey I have that I will be using for my dissertation and I would be really happy and thankful if you could help me with this by filling it up.
    I am the masterís student studying supply chain management and I am conducting the research on very interesting topic: The disruptive impact of 3D printing technology on the supply chain of consumer goods industry of the future.
    It will take only 5-7 minutes to complete it.
    Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential. Feel free to tell me if there are any difficulties or just general comments you might have.
    Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.
    There is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3dprintingtech
    Sincerely,
    Kateryna Holikova

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i am using Simplify3D software with my DIY Printer
    Last edited by danielcool; 08-10-2016 at 06:57 AM. Reason: na

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    I'm new to the board and a wannabe 3D modeler and printer. I want to learn how to draw and print (or have printed) 3D as a means of making some small vacuum forming molds. Namely for model slot car bodies. I would eventually like to buy or build my own printer, but would likely start by sending the printing out. I do have some CAD experience. I have an educational version of A-Cad 2000 and can do simple 2D drawings with that. Based on my experience with that program, what would be the best free-to-inexpensive software for an old guy like me learn? I worked about a week with Sketchup, but just couldn't get to the point that I thought I would ever be proficient with it. Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to design houses in the architectural industry then use AutoCAD. To design creatures for the movie industry, use Maya. To design products most companies in the industry, use either Creo Parametric (Pro/E), SolidWorks or AutoCAD Inventor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are many software for beginners who are willing to work in 3D printing field. One of them is Fusion 360!! You can use this software it help you to increase your 3d printing knowledge.

Nisha.
    3D Spectra Technologies LLP.
    http://www.3dspectratech.com

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And what's about price?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info above, could you guys give me a suggestion which software is the easiest one? because im dont have any experience before

Downloads
    Uploads
    i just cant understand sometimes they also mention about the slicer tools what is that? for example cura.
    i mean i know some of the tool such as sketchup but to print an end product what software should we learn before?

i just know very basic stuff in 3d print such as FDM,PLA. and sketchup

hope someone can help me by answering my question in an easily understand words. Have a good day

Downloads
    Uploads
    SelfCAD software is also one of the much easier to use CAD program similar to TinkerCAD but more powerful. You can model, sculpt and slice all under one program.
    There are advanced tools which are easier to master hence help you design any complex object very easily.
    You can also check their tutorials here to help you get started.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information