PDA

View Full Version : Can we see some pictures that use all four heads?

DangerousThing
01-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Hi, just what the title says.

I would love to see some four color prints.

brt
01-18-2014, 10:29 PM
Hi, just what the title says.

I would love to see some four color prints.

Not yet, DT. I just got the new version of AzteegX3 that supports 4 extruders. I have to get it installed and the wiring extended for all 4 extruders. I'm going to start on it on Monday afternoon. But I have a trip out of town coming up Thursday-Sunday, so I'm not sure I'll be able to complete the task.

But I will get it done as soon as I can, and post the video.

DangerousThing
01-19-2014, 10:18 AM
I look forward to seeing examples to spark my imagination.

I'd also like to see examples, both large and very small (small at the highest resolution) from your largest printers when you get them built. Large to see how they work on big objects and small to see how the larger printers do detail work despite the added momentum.

So far your examples have been great. I'm just looking for more vicarious excitement to justify the cost to myself. :)

brt
01-19-2014, 11:03 AM
We'll be doing that as we go along.

DangerousThing
04-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi,

Is there any further news?

Is this the forum I should be watching or should I look elsewhere?

I really want to see your large printers succeed with ABS. I'd like to order one, but I can't until there is one working and I've heard some user reports...

dixon8402
04-08-2014, 07:56 AM
I think there are quite a few of us waiting to see examples.

DangerousThing
05-27-2014, 05:22 AM
Hello,

Is there any more examples, pictures, anything with more than a single extruder?

Thanks in advance
-
D. Jay Newman

brt
05-28-2014, 01:39 PM
Hi, DT, we're still working on the firmware to support it. I'll post the pix as soon as we have them.

Thanks.
Ben.