Close
Login to Your Account
    Downloads
    Uploads

Genuine Ultimaker 2 Plus Extended 3D printer with full front and top enclosure

Hey everyone. Up for sale is my genuine Ultimaker 2 plus extended 3d printer. It is in excellent condition cosmetically and mechanically. It only has 470ish print hours, and has been well maintained down to the sewing machine oil on the X and Y axis, and green grease on the Z rod. The build volume is 8.8 inches x 8.8 inches x 12 inches. I recently bought a full top and front door hinged enclosure by Printed Solid which I will include as well. This will come with a 3/4 roll of black Ultimaker PLA, all the tools, print removal tool, USB cable, power brick, power cable, calibration card, glass plate (excellent shape), olsen block nozzles (all unused except for the standard .4mm which is installed). I will be shipping this in an ultimaker 3 box since my ultimaker 2 box was thrown out. This printer goes for 3,000 new, plus 200$ for the enclosure. I will sell everything listed for 1750$ via paypal. Shipping will be extra based on your location. Local pick up is welcome also in the baltimore Maryland area. Any questions please ask. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Is the printer still available? I made an account here to reply to this. I'm looking to purchase something in the league of the UM2+ for some hobby modeling and design. I'm looking to eventually donate it to my university. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Charlie

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi,dear friend,you could try our 3d printer ET-K1..It is smart touch screen 3d printer with high precision,the price of ET-K1 is very low.It is your good choice.If you are interested,pls contact me at email [email protected] or whatsapp:+8615815532568

Thread Information